What Information Does FutureCeuticals Direct Collect?
- FutureCeuticals Direct collects information from customers upon registration to the site, order placement, contest or sweepstakes entry, survey or communication response such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- During ordering or registration, customers may be asked for their name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. Customers may, however, visit the website anonymously.
- Information about gift recipients is also collected so that gift purchases may be fulfilled. The information collected about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, FutureCeuticals Direct uses “cookies” to enhance visitor experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Does FutreCeuticals Direct Use “Cookies?” section below for information about cookies and how they are used.
How is Customer Information Used?
Customer information collected upon registration, product purchase, contest or sweepstakes entry, response to a survey or marketing communication, site visitation, or use certain other site features may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize site experience and to allow FutureCeuticals Direct to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which visitors are most interested.
- To allow FutureCeuticals Direct to better service visitors in response to Customer Support requests.
- To quickly process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If customers opt-in to receive the company’s e-mail newsletter, FutureCeuticals Direct may send periodic e-mails. If contacts would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from FutureCeuticals Direct, please refer to the “How to Opt-Out, Remove or Modify Account Information” section below. If a customer has not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, they will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from FutureCeuticals Direct.
How is Visitor Information Protected?
FutureCeuticals Direct implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of customers personal information. Personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When order is placed or access to personal information exists, the use of a secure server is offered. All sensitive/credit information supplied by customers is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into FutureCeuticals Direct databases to be accessed only as stated above.
FutureCeuticals Direct Use of “Cookies”
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to a visitor’s computer’s hard drive via the Web browser (if allowed) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize the browser and capture and remember certain information. For instance, cookies are used to help FutureCeuticals Direct remember and process the items in visitor shopping carts. They are also used to help understand customer preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables FutureCeuticals Direct to provide improved services. Cookies also help compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that FutureCeuticals Direct can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
FutureCeuticals Direct may contract with third-party service providers to assist in better understanding site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on FutureCeuticals Directs behalf except to help conduct and improve the business.
People can choose to have their computer warn them each time a cookie is being sent, or can choose to turn off all cookies. This is done via the browser (like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at the browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify cookies. If are turned off, visitors will not have access to many features that make site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, orders can still be placed over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Is Information Disclosed to Outside Parties?
FutureCeuticals Direct does not and will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to outside parties unless customers are provided with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include futureceuticalsdirect.com, Oathealth.com, or FruiteXB.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating this website, conducting business, or servicing customers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. FutureCeuticals Direct may also release information when it is believed release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect FutureCeuticals Direct’s or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How to Opt-Out, Remove or Modify Account Information
To modify e-mail subscriptions, please click on unsubscribe at the bottom of any email from FutureCeuticals Direct. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all online account information from the FutureCeutical Direct database, sign into the “My Account” section of the site and remove shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that FutureCeuticals Direct may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide customers with increased value, third party links may be included on the site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, FutureCeuticals Direct has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, FutureCeuticals Direct seeks to protect the integrity of this site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes To Our Policy
Questions and Feedback
FutureCeuticals Direct welcomes questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit the Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of this website.